• Reviewing, developing and implementing project management guidelines and processes, formulating key indicators of project performance, needs assessment and holding training courses, providing advice to projects in order to increase the maturity of project management knowledge in organizations and projects.
- Develop, review and implement project management guidelines and procedures such as initial, control and project completion processes
- Provide a supervisory and control role on project management processes and continuous improvement
- Defining key performance indicators of projects and continuous measurement
- Providing training in knowledge areas and project management processes to the organization and the project team
- Develop reporting and reporting processes and prepare report templates
- Identify and record the lessons learned of project management for use in future projects
- Standard definition for scheduling as well as unit rate for costs
- Providing advice to projects and supporting them
- Mastering the knowledge areas and project management processes and relevant standards
- Having work experience in the project management office
- Familiar with project planning and control software, especially P6
- Having a systemic and process view and familiarity with systems and process analysis
- Ability to create a platform for PMIS
- Fluent in English especially reading and translating documents in related context.
- Having more than 5 years of work experience
- Ideal age: 25 – 35
* Priority is given to applicants who have a professional project management degree (PMP) or have a project management certificate from the Iran Project Management Association.