● Supporting the coordination and management of projects.
● Contributing to the planning and development of projects, developing plans and schedules, and estimating resource requirements.
● Defining milestones and deliverables, monitoring and controlling activities, budget control.
● Keeping track of and reporting on project progress.
● Maintaining project lessons learned.
● Maintaining risk and issue log.
● Project management methodology knowledge (Agile, and PMBOK).
● Strong planning and coordination abilities.
● Working experience with JIRA and Confluence is an advantage.
● Working experience in IT projects is an advantage.
● Competence with MS Office and MSP (Power BI a plus).
● Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
● Eager to learn.
● Self-management and self-motivated.
● Problem-solving skills.
● Fluent in English, both oral and written.