• Planning product stocks and overseas purchases,
• Develops mid and long term production plans as part of the integrated supply planning cycle,
• Follows up daily production to ensure on-time delivery,
• Track and report sales targets and actual sales,
• Takes necessary actions and provide information to delayed supplies,
• Forecast planning,
• Defines and manages the right level of material safety stocks in line with the business need,
• Liaises between sales, purchasing and operations - provide information on a timely basis,
• Analyzes inventory discrepancies, manages material flow to meet inventory targets,
• Following up of stock levels and making activities to decrease stock levels which are under his responsibility,
• Participating new development Project.
• Bachelor degree in related area preferably Industrial Engineering,
• Minimum 3 years of experience in production/sales/demand planning,
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English or Turkish,
• Advanced in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Excellent organizing and planning abilities,
• Result oriented, analytical thinking and problem solving skills,
• Preparing and analyzing production reports to improve the operations
• No military obligation for male candidates,
• Residence in Qazvin (or to be able to relocate)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
AGT started out with the dream of processing and developing wood products customized for individual and corporate requirements in 1984 in Antalya, is operating today as one of the leading companies of the world in furniture components sector. AGT serves for the furniture and decoration sector with its production of MDF, MDF-LAM, Panel, and Profile. Additionally, AGT serves for the construction industry with its production of flooring, door, wall panels and baseboard in its modern production facilities established on an area of 400 thousand square meters at the Antalya Organized Industrial Zone. AGT is trend-setter and market leader in Iran and has recently opened its showroom in Tehran to continue its activities in Iran with more concentration.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching