• Plans and prepares production schedules: Draws up detail schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders
• Reviews the approved production plan with chiefs
• Analyzes delays and interruptions and accordingly adjust production schedule to meet deadlines on a daily basis
• Provides data analysis and reports to master planner to support better supply management of demand
• Receives Master production plan to creates split production schedule and prioritizes job-orders for production
• Completes daily status reports for production progress, works in process, and RM/PM material inventory
• Monitors purchase orders issuing and delivery schedules review
• Liaises with production and technical dept. to ensure all essential materials and machinery will be available when required and also to keep SC aware about planned maintenance and affect analysis to prepare plan B
• Analyzes capacity of all lines on SKU level and updates service level agreement (SLA)
• Monitors project's progress to ensure it's following the schedule
• Collects and assesses data about the production and team's performance
• Follows inventory alerts (OOS, overstocks) by exception, on a daily basis
• Prepares initial data needs to run the MRP by Master production planner in terms of WIP, updated data from WH
• Monitors and follows up the fulfillment of the materials incoming in the right time, quantity and quality with purchasing team
• Updates the consumption and production volumes on a daily and weekly basis
- University degree in industrial engineering/Industrial management/Statistics
- 3 years of experience in a similar positions in a FMCG company
- English fluency
- Oral and written communication skills, Strong analytical skills and ability to develop actionable plans, Experience in working with cross-functional teams and fostering teamwork, Ability to embrace and drive change and work under pressure
- Excellent MS. Office skills
- SC technical skills: Production Scheduling, MRP, KPIs and reporting
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Bel Group is a leading international French company in cheese market founded in 1865. With more than 11,000 employees worldwide, Bel products are available in more than 125 countries. Bel started its subsidiary in Iran in 2007 through a joint venture with the Iranian Company of Sahar-Dairy, a well-known Iranian dairy producer that carried "Rouzaneh" brand.
Now fully owned by Bel group, our subsidiary is actively developing its product range under its 3 brands: Rouzaneh, Kibi and the Laughing Cow.
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.