Objective of the role:
Everything related to the scheduling, monitoring and control of the progress of the project is based on the method of measuring progress, as well as the preparation of periodic reports and Support Project Managers to maintain timely and effective change management processes and procedures
List of responsibilities:
• Creation of WBS, PMS and relevant procedures.
• Creation of project plans using Primavera P6 and MSP.
• Risk management of critical path components and schedule, developing mitigation plans where required.
• Prepares standard earned value-based reports, including schedule updates, cost performance reports and earned value curves.
• Continual update of the project plans
• Provide reporting information for both internal and external use.
• Identify project changes to the original scope.
• Participate in and run internal or external project review meetings.
• Monitoring project execution
• Preparing and publishing status reports and analytical information
• Identify the Critical Project Path and report it to management
• Updating project management information systems
• Creating and adjusting project budgets
• Forecasting project goals and completion
• Developing project scheduling, budgeting and progress reports
• Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure
• Manages and oversees project controls for engineering and construction projects
• Responsible for project planning and scheduling, cost estimating and monitoring, and quality review.
Reporting to: Planning manager.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8 AM- 5 PM.
• Experience with Primavera P6 and Office software.
• Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time
• Preparing of S-Curve
• Preparing of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
• Weight Coefficient determining in E, P and C phases
• Preparing of Time Schedule
• Preparation of PMS
• Preparation of invoices
• Good communication and analytical skills
• Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
• Highly organized, detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
• Highly demonstrated team work skills
• Ideal Age Range: 27 – 32
• Full familiarity with engineering and construction projects
• Please send your resume to the attachment
• University Qualifications: BS/ MS degree from a reputable university, preferably in Industrial Engineering.
• Other certifications obtained: PMP.
• Nature and length of previous experience: At least 7 years' experience.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Experience of planning/ scheduling in an EPC environment.
• Full familiarity with PMBOK standard
• Having the Steel making Plants' scheduling techniques and reporting methods..