Tejarat Sharq Industries (Aujan Industries Iranian)
Posted 2 months ago
This role is based in Tejarat Sharq Industries Company (Rani Beverage producer) in Kaveh Industrial City in Saveh.
The purpose of this role is to optimize product availability across the Business units, align capacities with growth projections and ensure adequate and optimal level of finished products inventory and raw and packing materials availability when and where needed by using MRP and ERP methods and systems guarantying the company has enough inventory of raw and packing materials and finished products to properly meet customer demand.
• Prepare the annual production plan aligned with the customers’ agreement into monthly, weekly and daily plan prior to initiating it.
• Compare each lines capacity with the defined production plan to determine production budget
• Calculate the monthly production and the gap between planned and actual production, analyze the reasons and report to management.
• Plan outsourcing of some consumables’ production in order to resolve production bottleneck problems and increase the quantity of products.
• Submit the weekly and daily work orders to production department
• Receive, register and organize the BOM s in modular format and prepare BOM for new products.
• Receive the data related to Bills of Material and routing, update the timing in the Bill of capacity format.
• Optimize the capacity utilization to ensure demands are met without compromising on working capital.
• Determine the efficiency of machinery according to their standard capacity
• Reports the damages and finished products
• Compare the information about realization with the standard and budget.
• Forecast the production comparing with different years' result
• Identify the ideal quantity of material needed in order to plan short and medium term horizons of supply and inform procurement department.
• Liaise with the procurement department to ensure materials availability on time while meeting inventory targets.
• Undertake the required initiatives and action to implement strategies and plans in order to ensure adequate management as well as timely procurement and use of material.
• Manage production schedules when required due to design changes, labour or material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions, collaborating with management in order to avoid potential downtimes.
• Monitor the financial performance of planning activities versus budgets
• Analyze data and collaborate in the application of appropriate order, inventory and replenishment policies.
• Connect with sales team in order to review sales demand.
• Connect with the production, maintenance and warehouse department to have a track of necessary information.
• Review & develop MIS reports
• BS or MS Degree in Industrial engineering.
• Minimum 7 years of experience planning activities
• Fluent in English
• Expertise in material requirement planning.
• Knowledge of cost control measures.
• Sound knowledge of ERP systems.