List of responsibilities:
• Measuring and monitoring Supply Chain KPIs’ continuously and define corrective and preventive actions.
• Review historical sales trends, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
• Strategic planning
• Cost and income budgeting for the organization and sales areas
• Manage the relationship between the Demand and Supply
• Preparing analytical reports on inventory, sales and …
• Manage and approve orders
Reporting to: CEO.
Subordinates: "Supply Chain Planning" & "Budget & Data Analysis" teams.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8:30 - 18:00 Thursday 8:30 - 13:00.
B.S. / M.S. in Industrial Engineering, Business, Management.
Nature and length of previous experience:
7 years’ experience preferably at FMCG or Retail with a minimum of 3+ years of experience in Managerial position.
• Skilled in Supply Chain
• Skilled in Strategic Planning
• Skilled in data analysis
• Skilled for Microsoft Office
• Being Familiar with SAP is an advantage.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Ability to work independently with strong analytical and project management skills.
• Strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills.
• Problem analysis and problem solving
• Team leadership
• Age between 34-45
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• No military obligation for male candidates.