List of responsibilities:
- Holding regular meetings to follow up on current affairs and actions taken
- Provide required reports to stakeholders
- Update the database and records statistics and information
- Ability to plan and control the budget
- Update and control the strategic plan of the organization
- Standardization of processes and development of relevant instructions and implementation methods
- Managing Director, Shareholders and stakeholders.
- Length of Probation Period: 3 Month.
- Working hours: 44 hours per week.
- Travel requirements: once in each month.
- University Qualifications: BSc in Industrial Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Nature and length of previous experience: at least 5 years as a planning & controlling specialist .
- Specialist knowledge: Planning, Budgeting, Familiar with Energy Sales Market.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Teamwork, adaptability, communication skills .
- Ability to perform timely and correctly referred case activities.