• Coordination of sales and production units, manpower planning, product packaging planning.
• Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Providing a production plan for packaging lines.
• Coordination between factory production units, warehouses, and headquarters.
• Control of stops and realization of the program of packaging unit lines.
• Provide related daily/weekly/monthly reports of raw materials, packing, stops, achievements, and goals.
• Monitoring the inventory level of raw materials and final product.
• Other related tasks assigned by the manager.
B.Sc. of Industrial Engineering or Management
More than 3 years of related experiences
Knowledge: Mathematics, Statistics, Production and Processing, Industrial systems, Transportation and Logistics, Planning principles.
Skills and Abilities: Judgment and Decision Making, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Communication Skills, Time Management, Agility, Innovation, Teamwork.
To be expert in related software such as Excel, MSP, etc.
To be familiar with ERP software, especially Microsoft Dynamic is an advantage.
Transportation service is available from Karaj