Objective of the role:
Analyze and plan product lines, manage raw materials and finished products warehouses flawlessly.
List of responsibilities:
-Production Department planning, monthly and annually
-setting order points
-warehouses management (raw materials and finished products)
- University Qualifications: BSc. or higher in management, industrial engineering, mechanic, MBA.
- Nature and length of previous experience: 7 years as head of warehouse.
- Having the knowledge of warehouse management system;
- Familiar with inventory control, storage capacity analysis and new warehousing;
- People management skills;
- Good command of English Language;
- GMP knowledge is an advantage