● Prepare requirements for EPC-contractor scheduling and reporting activities with consequent monitoring of EPC-contractor compliance to these requirements.
● Communicate with EPC-contractor's planning department to provide development of schedules: contract masterplan, baseline schedule, catch-up plans, if necessary, actualized schedules on a regular basis as required by the company.
● Communicate with EPC-contractor's planning department to ensure regular reporting on a weekly and monthly basis, strictly in line with company requirements.
● Establish a common company/EPC-contractor Progress Measurement System.
● Ensure development of contract WBS in line with company WBS philosophy.
● Review and comment on EPC-contactor documentation concerning project controls.
● Plan and monitor activity progress chart development and analysis.
● EPC-contractor S-curves analysis, and performance forecasting.
● Higher professional education, additional relevant professional certification, or a postgraduate program is an advantage.
● Management experience in relevant professional areas.
● At least three years of professional experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
● Intermediate level in English.