- Ensure all working documents and data are maintained to help back up estimate figures for the cost estimating team.
- Seeking continuous improvement and enhancements of current project management methodologies.
- Coordinate and lead the preparation of complete estimates for assigned projects.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure proper resources included in estimates.
- Work with Project Managers to establish document distribution plans for each assigned project.
- Update project schedules to reflect progress against project plans.
- Perform schedule control by determining critical path analysis, planned value, earned value, schedule variance and recommend corrective actions as required.
- Assist in preparation of various monthly client reports.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Strong personal computer skills (MS Office package).
- Facilitation, negotiation skills and report writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize effectively and manage deadlines
- Familiar with software development methodologies is plus.
- Familiar with ITIL is plus.
- Experience using Visio is a plus.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Asan Pardakht (AP)
Asan Pardakht Persian with brand name of Persian Switch started its job from April 2009 as the first private PSP (Payment Service Provider) in Iran. Persian Switch has been remarkably successful in presenting a wide range of efficient and effective electronic payment services in 25 provinces.
Persian Switch clients form a big family of one million users of services on pos terminals that get their mobile Air time, pay their bills, and register in entrance tests of universities and many other services. Persian Switch also active in producing magnetic cards, banking kiosks and banking switches software to provide easy and secure payment for its customers.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.