This role reports to the Boss of plan and control Unit.
Main responsibilities of the position are:
- To Planning Projects, develop and update the work breakdown structure, tasks, and deliverables, control cost, time and resources in order to continuously update the project plans.
- To prepare weekly reports to the boss and prepare project status & analytic reports about progress and delay in project level Follow the directions received, to create, control and maintain project documents and libraries.
- To track schedules and progress.
- To monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency to prepare other reports to the boss.
The individual must be a strategic thinker who can perform activities involving Project Management, maintenance Management, Process Management and Strategic Management in Electronic Payment Department.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- 38 years old at most. - Full Time Attendance.
- English language Fluency (Intermediate).
- Good communication and Presentation skills and Splendid Teamwork Abilities.
- Ability to carry out tasks independently and active.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure and willingness to put extra hours in, when needed.
Specific Status: - BSc/MSc in industrial Engineering. - Advanced analytical skills. - Excellent knowledge in Portfolio, Program and Project Management. - Excellent knowledge in Project Planning and Control concepts, techniques and tools. - Excellent knowledge in PMBOK is highly demanded. - Experienced in Planning and Controls Research Projects and ICT projects environments. Well experienced in Microsoft Project (MSP) and Microsoft Project Server. - Advanced skills in working with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Pardakht Electronic Sadad
The Pardakht Electronic Sadad stated its operation in September of 2014, having earned its independence from Dade Varzi Sadad Company, the largest company in the IT field in Iran belonging to the Iran Meli Bank. The prospect of this company is to achieve the top place in providing the new technologies in the area of electrical payments in the country. This organization based on the new technologies and respecting the customers rights with the help of the experience, knowledge and expertise of its managers and staff, which are the company’s biggest treasure, as a capable group, has started its specialized activities in the field of electronic payment services. Some of the company s most important responsibilities:
- Providing Electronic payment services and VAT services to the commercial people and organizations.
- Using new techniques and models in Electronic payment services
- Creating a suitable platform for development of the business by focusing on special clients
- Procurement of different card payment switch and issuing non-banking cards (Membership Cards, Discounts, etc.)
- Creating a variety of creative services in tools and software of PoS
- Development and support of specialized software in the field of payment services
- Providing innovative tools such as non-touchable cards, NFC PoS, Touchable PoS, etc.
- Smart development of communication and telecommunication infrastructure
- Supporting 24/7 of all our customers in the whole countr
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.