He / she will responsible to be ensure our company’s operations are timely, efficient, and cost-effective. he will assist in all demand planning duties including estimating future product demand, analyzing inventory flow, and developing forecast models. To succeed in this role, he should be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent communication skills. The successful candidate should also have an in-depth knowledge of advanced mathematical and forecasting policies.
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
** Located: Iraq
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Capability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning and budgetary skills.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent in English (excellent writing & speaking communication)