A Senior Piping engineer for supporting projects on piping design and piping system Analyses. The position requires the individual to manage and review the technical and administrative aspects of the work and expected to actively participate in team work.
- Academic Education: BSc or MSc. In Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience: Minimum 8 years as Piping Engineer in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical Project Engineering teams/Engineering offices.
* Required Skills:
- Good knowledge of piping fundamentals.
- Familiar with Gas, Oil and petrochemical process.
- Familiar with Plant Treatment Mechanical Equipment’s, pressure vessels, Pumps and compressors.
-Familiar with construction at site, pre-commissioning and commissioning operations.
- Expert in one of piping design categories, pipelines with related software’s.
- Preparation of technical documents and fluent use of them in English language.
- Ability to work with Codes, standards and catalogues.
- Skillful in operation with professional piping software’s as well as Ms-Office and AutoCAD.
- Familiar with Quality control system.
- Good command of Design, support, Material and stress analysis topics.
- Familiar with quality control documents and execution plans.
- Experience in managing (or taking part in) technical meetings with a variety of clients, 3rd parties, Vendors, etc.
- Knowledge of documentation of piping and relevant documents in other disciplines in Oil & Gas /Petrochemical projects is essential.