The Piping Engineer (Mechanic) role is responsible for overview, reviews, control the basic & detail design documents that provide by contractors, licensors & etc. and provision of piping(mechanical) engineering activities in design, commissioning, Start-up, and maintenance of petrochemical complex and relevant facilities in IRAN/PSEEZ.
List of responsibilities:
- Expert Piping engineering knowledge in petrochemical industry.
- Design of piping system with PDMS.
- Full working knowledge of international & National codes, standards such as ASME, API, ASTM, and IPS.
- Knowledge of Navis Works.
- Review all documents (Basic/Detail/….) and engineering deliverables prepared by Engineer/Licensor and take necessary actions as required and 3D models review capabilities.
- Working knowledge of P&ID development and evaluation
- Preparation of Piping Deliverables Such as Line List, Valve List, Piping Material Take-Offs.
- Ensuring design optimization in compliance with relevant codes, standards, and best practices.
- Resolve On-Site Design Problems, Applying Field Change Design (FCDs) and Issue modified drawings
- Coordinate with the site construction engineer to modify the engineering changes.
- Review of documents commenting and endorsing relevant technical data
- Designing of all related mechanical basic & detail documents
- Follow-up on completed projects including start-up and performance guarantee test - Appropriate response to client requests and vendor/subcontract
- Participate in Hazop and safety review meetings.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in piping (Mechanical) Engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software
- At least 10 years of in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical industry.
- Advanced knowledge of design software (PDMS, AUTOCAD)
- Advanced knowledge with Pipe stress analysis programs such as Caesar II and …...
- Proficiency in handling in Basic & Detail Engineering piping design for petrochemical projects with/without licensor units is mandatory
- Mission to the project site as per required.
- proficiency in MS-office and English language.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Mehr Petro Kimia (MEPEC)
MEPEC, a Petrochemical Company (Private) which currently is in engineering phase of its own plant in Asalouyeh, looking for skilled engineers with sufficient working background in basic and detailed engineering in petrochemical projects. Main goal of this project is to make a polypropylene unit in near future.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.