The Piping Engineer (Mechanic) role is responsible for overview, reviews, control the basic & detail design documents that provide by contractors, licensors & etc. and provision of piping(mechanical) engineering activities in design, commissioning, Start-up, and maintenance of petrochemical complex and relevant facilities in IRAN/PSEEZ.
List of responsibilities:
- Expert Piping engineering knowledge in petrochemical industry.
- Design of piping system with PDMS.
- Full working knowledge of international & National codes, standards such as ASME, API, ASTM, and IPS.
- Knowledge of Navis Works.
- Review all documents (Basic/Detail/….) and engineering deliverables prepared by Engineer/Licensor and take necessary actions as required and 3D models review capabilities.
- Working knowledge of P&ID development and evaluation
- Preparation of Piping Deliverables Such as Line List, Valve List, Piping Material Take-Offs.
- Ensuring design optimization in compliance with relevant codes, standards, and best practices.
- Resolve On-Site Design Problems, Applying Field Change Design (FCDs) and Issue modified drawings
- Coordinate with the site construction engineer to modify the engineering changes.
- Review of documents commenting and endorsing relevant technical data
- Designing of all related mechanical basic & detail documents
- Follow-up on completed projects including start-up and performance guarantee test - Appropriate response to client requests and vendor/subcontract
- Participate in Hazop and safety review meetings.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in piping (Mechanical) Engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software
- At least 10 years of in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical industry.
- Advanced knowledge of design software (PDMS, AUTOCAD)
- Advanced knowledge with Pipe stress analysis programs such as Caesar II and …...
- Proficiency in handling in Basic & Detail Engineering piping design for petrochemical projects with/without licensor units is mandatory
- Mission to the project site as per required.
- proficiency in MS-office and English language.