- Piping design including issuing piping documents like Isometric Drawing, Equipment Layout, Plot Plan, Piping Plan, and MTO.
- Piping 3D modelling including preparation of catalogues.
- Cooperate with stress analyst engineer.
- Technical Bid Evaluation (TBE).
- Review vendor documents related to piping.
- Issue fabrication, test, commission, and startup required documents.
- Supervise fabrication, installation, test, commission, and startup related to mechanical fixed equipment.
Report to: Engineering Manager
Duration: permanent position
Desired start date: Two weeks
Probation: 1 Month
Working hours: Sat to Wed 8:00 - 17:00
Travel requirements: Often required
- Preferably BS / Masters in Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineer
- Knowledge in stress analysis is an advantage
Tools to be skilled in: PDMS, CAESERII, and AutoCAD
- Minimum 5 years in related Industry (Oil & Gas)
Ideal Age Range: 29-40 years old
Language Skills: Required Fluency in English