We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
● Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
● Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
● Integration of data storage solutions
● Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
● Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
● Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Skills And Qualifications
● Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel.
● Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
● Understanding of MVC design patterns
● Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
● Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Proficient understanding of MySql and MongoDB.