The term of "Back-End developer" refers to the one who has a true realization of web structure, especially architecture of requests and responses in addition to having authority in related prerequisite.
Deep perception from the World Wide Web, will make it easier to learn new tricks for our employees and will decrease his\hers learning curves, it's what we expect from them.
In addition, in the final product, the Back-end developer shall be achieved to the high degree in Quality, Security Standards, and Conventions, Coding, Modularity, Documenting and ability to interact with other companies products.
- Proficient in PHP Programming
- Experience in one of the following frameworks:
- Relational Database skills (such as MySQL,)
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Proficient in Git and Gitlab
- Ability to work with Ajax and Pjax
- Ability to fully documentation and standardization programming interface functions
- Ability to debug codes
Nice to have:
- NoSQL Database skills (MongoDB,)
-Yii2 framework skills
- Familiar with React Native
- Security using: encryption, tokenization, OAuth 2.0, etc.
- Proficient in English, especially reading skills
- Conflict management
- Demonstrated creative, critical and independent thinking capabilities
- Ability to document codes
- Time management
- Algorithmic thinking
- Self-promotion into your skills
- A long time cooperation
- Regular payment
- Friendly Work Environment
- Ability to promote yourself at Work
- Insurance from the first day of cooperation
- We provide a salary based on skill level.