• Providing scientific expertise on herbal supplement formulation, which includes ingredient research, claims substantiation and safety evaluation.
• Preparing the DMF/CTD of new pharmaceutical products.
• Development and registering the new formulation and products in the market.
Required Skills and Experience:
• General doctorate degree in pharmacy / PhD Degree in Traditional Medicine or similar field preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in the herbal pharmaceutical companies.
• Experience in herbal medicine formulation across form factors: liquids, capsules, powders, quick dissolve, tablets and cosmetics formulation.
• knowledge with protocol of Iran's FDA.
• Understanding standards and required regulatory affairs.
• Be familiar with the international pharmaceutical guidelines and pharmacopoeia.