- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution traveling to visit potential client and the different industrial companies to find out all the necessary information regarding to the potential sales of petrochemical & petroleum Products.
- Being able for sales and Searching for new customers who could benefit from our products in a designated region.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing relationships with customers.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Negotiating and leading sales by agreeing terms and conditions and issuing client quotations to meet regular sales targets.
- Searching & coordinating sales projects via tenders and price inquiries and preparing related document.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Preparing reports for Managing Director.
- BSC in Engineering or Management, Marketing, Business Administration and/or any related field
- Having more than 5 years of experience in a similar position in a medium -or large- size company with relevant industrial sector experience.
- Fluent in correspondent and related follow up.
- Fluent English in writing, speaking, listening and reading.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong background in negotiating, tendering and estimating.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office as Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A proven ability to find different opportunities in the market.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
RDR Global General Trading
RDR Global General Trading LLC
RDR is not just a dynamic, fast-growing global trading company. We are a new breed of trading company, determined to make a real difference in today’s world.
RDR does everything possible to make trade work better. We source products from remote locations and can deliver on-time, on-spec shipments almost anywhere. We support producers, invest in terminals and transportation and meet the most demanding delivery mandates. We access, develop, service and sustain international commodity markets on behalf of producers and end-users. We focus energy and resources on activities that make trade work better. We invest in high-quality infrastructure and build innovative, end-to-end services that bridge the gap between buyers and sellers more effectively. Our activities help to create more efficient markets, reducing long-term costs for participants.
The skilled negotiators and multi lingual staff familiar with different cultural behaviors and business negotiation styles whom can introduce companies and their products and never allow their products accidentally misrepresented. We can accept order from potential buyers and arrange for them their desired products which may not even included in our product list and in final stage send the cargo to any part of the world.
To sustainably deliver profitable, diversified energy solutions through operational excellence, skilled work force and effective partnership.
Our strategy is to grow physical trading volumes and revenues by delivering excellent customer service while managing operational and financial risk and optimizing efficiency.
Our Vision & Core Values
Our vision is to become world-class independent trading company delivering premium value to all stakeholders in petroleum and Petrochemical industry by providing our clients with first class technical expertise and service, delivered through excellent marketing, documentation, operation and Logistics hence creating values for our clients.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.