The Personal Assistant must be a quick professional with great time-management and multitasking abilities. It is with her diligence and competence in her work that Managers and Executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying about other tasks. The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
● Receive phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
● Schedule meetings set calendars, and arrange conference rooms.
● Type the requested letters and submit them to the automation system.
● Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings.
● Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.) and keep a record of them.
● Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records performing basic bookkeeping work, and maintaining databases.
● Make travel and accommodation arrangements for managers.
● Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
● Monitor office supplies and coordinate with the procurement team for providing them.
● Provide personal administrative support to managers and executives through preparing and managing correspondence, reports, and documents and handling information.
● Proven experience as a personal assistant or similar administrative role.
● Proficient in MS Office: Microsoft Excel, Words, and Outlook.
● Perfect attention to detail and multitasking skills with teamwork spirit.
● High energy level and flexibility to work to the demands of the role.
● Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
● Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
● Accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality.
● Having working proficiency in English especially for commercial correspondence.
● Self-organized, self-motivated, result-oriented, team worker, professional with a positive attitude.