● Manage calendar, including time, tasks and scheduling all appointments and meetings.
● Arrange complex international travel itineraries.
● Interact with Digikala counterparts on a global basis to arrange meetings and conference calls, with key operations colleagues, and internal managers.
● Assist with the preparation of presentations and narrative documentation.
● Follow through with allocated tasks and ensure appropriate and timely action on deliverables.
● Manage weekly and monthly reporting
● Organize small-scale team events and larger-scale department/company-wide events as required.
● Prepare materials for meetings and provide post-meeting follow-up notes.
● Maintain an effective computer-based filing system and manual filing system (where appropriate).
● Take proactive steps to ensure that best practice and coordination is seamless across all interfaces.
● Be responsible for the overall direction and coordination of the team's administration.
● Make timely decisions using independent judgment on a regular basis.
● Strong attention to detail and ability to establish/follow routine processes and procedures.
● Follow through with allocated tasks and ensure appropriate and timely action on deliverable.
● Perform other related duties.
● Fluent in English.
● Minimum of 2 years as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant or Secretarial experience at Vice President, Director and/or senior leadership level OR previous Project Management experience.
● College/University degree.
● Strong organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills.
● Strong Project Management skills.
● Ability to recognize complex problems and report accurate on them.
● Strong data analytics and mathematical skills to support decision making and spot issues with data.
● Aptitude to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team.
● Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining a commitment to deadlines Initiative in undertaking routine assignments/projects without direct supervision.
● High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
● A terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude.
● Demonstrate sound judgment and flexibility in balancing competing priorities.
● Sense of humor is highly valued - Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.