- Providing full assistant support to the CEO
- Providing full administrative support to the team
- Diary management, including internal and external meetings, travel and hotel bookings when required
- Typing/report writing
- Dealing directly with clients, over the telephone, taking messages and occasionally face to face
- Attend team meetings and take minutes if necessary
- Managing all the office work relating to Holding company and the Group
- Set up and maintain filing and archiving systems
- Organizing stationery and supplies for the team
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when dealing with clients and colleagues
- Ensure all holiday and other leave records are maintained for the team
- Managing the petty cash
- Dealing with daily Email correspondence
- Exercise confidentiality and discretion at all times
The ideal candidate should be used to working in a fast paced environment, have good attention to detail and have a strong secretarial background. The candidate must be much organized, able to take initiative and build a rapport with clients and the team. A self-motivated individual, they will also be able to demonstrate reliability, flexibility and initiative.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Preferably 2-4+ years of PA experience, preferably for top-level executive
- Excellent organizational and co-ordination skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask and to work accurately and effectively under pressure
- Must understand the principles and practice of client care.
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Reliable and able to handle confidential matters and be discreet at all times
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
International Transport Company
With many years of far-sighted leadership and competent management expertise, our company has developed from a traditional forwarder to a leading global provider of tailor-made, multi modal transport, logistics, warehousing, and supply chain solutions. Our solid international partnerships and our cooperation with leading global partners, experience in air and sea freight, integrated road and rail network and cutting edge IT system provide a platform to offer outstanding transport and logistics solutions to meet our customers requirements in an effective and efficient way. All these success factors have enabled us to continually expand our product portfolio and the range of our customer solutions.
Transport & Logistics
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.