At IranSalary, we are looking for a passionate performance marketing specialist who can:
● Build our digital marketing roadmap or strategy.
● Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
● Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
● Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing and activities.
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
● Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
● Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
● Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
● Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
● Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
● Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
● Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
● Plan and execute all "Email Marketing" campaigns.
● Plan and execute all "Viral Marketing" campaigns.
● 3 to 5 years of experience in digital marketing management or 1 to 3 years of experience in performance marketing
● Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
● Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
● Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., Google Ads).
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.