Ostadkar is looking for a Performance Marketer to fulfill the following roles and responsibilities:
• Contribute to the discovery, development, and optimization of digital paid & organic acquisition channels
• Provide paid and organic channel assumptions to inform growth forecasts, partnering with key stakeholders on marketing and other teams to refine scenarios based on company objectives
• Expand digital channel efficiency through rapid testing and optimization
• Create experiment testing documents that include hypothesis, experiment design and forecasted results
• Collaborate with the marketing team to synchronize campaign planning and monthly planning across products, and communicate results with key stakeholders
• Use multi-touch digital attribution solutions to understand interactions, roles and conversion contributions between digital marketing channels
• Build creative lifecycle marketing programs to help activate and retain users
• Maximize conversion rates for paid marketing
This role will personally be responsible for performing detailed digital audience engagement and journey mapping, analyzing marketing data and working with analytic tools, and surfacing recommendations to increase performance marketing campaign productivity in alignment with marketplace and digital goals and objectives
• The ideal candidate is an team-centric, result-oriented who is determined to make the impossible happen. We are looking for someone with relevant experience in the start-up and / or tech ecosystem who can bring energy, experience, creativity, and perseverance to our marketing team. The following lists a few requirements and nice-to-have qualifications
• At least one year of experience in driving customer acquisition and optimizing marketing funnel based on data for a digital business
• Deep understanding of analytical tools like Google analytics and Amplitude (web and mobile both)
• Understanding of several paid digital channels and willingness to learn about new ones
• Experienced in building channel forecasts; building multi-channel growth models a plus
• Strong knowledge of Excel: pivot tables, V-lookup, etc.
• Team working experience e.g. building timelines, gathering requirements and implementing cross-team projects on-time
• Passion, specifically about the future of performance marketing
• Belief in growth as a system, not one-off tactics
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
At Ostadkar, we are working to revolutionize online home services and to bring quality and price transparency to this market. The Mission of Ostadkar is to become a flagship brang for high quality, reliable, and transparent services for everyone. Ostadkar is the largest and fastest growing online platform for ordering home and business services. Our application serves as a connection between consumers and service professionals for a whole host of services, ranging from beauty and hair doover, to plumbing and building maintenance, to computer repair and network setup, to personal tutoring and coaching, to almost anything one can think of. The market for online ordering of services is still new and undeveloped in Iran, but Ostadkar is by far the largest player in this segment. Our team is young, energitic, creative, hard-working, and fun-loving. We also growing rapidly and trying to add like-minded smart individuals to our incredible team, the platform is currently active in Tehran and is planning to expand to other major cities of Iran as well. If you love the start-up world and love to work closely with other people and teams in building a bright future for two-thirds of Iran's GDP, let's talk.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.