● Develop strategic and operational plans for the system of performance appraisal, training, and career development.
● Develop realistic and measurable performance and (KPIs) for each function within the organization.
● Develop and communicate the strategic vision, scope, priorities, processes, systems, and tools of the performance management unit.
● Coordinate with the training and professional development team to implement the training and development plan and programs.
● Assess, approve and adopt the job performance and ensure that the performance evaluation and career excellence are in accordance with the performance management system.
● Compile and commute data from existing HR systems and applications to support decision-making among division leadership.
● Coordinate quality reviews of data to ensure that collected data is complete, accurate, and in accord with system/ application functionality.
● Identify strengths points and points that need to be improved in each employee's performance and management.
● Monitor the tasks, objectives, and tangible results achieved by the team with its material and moral implications and the achievement of the planned goals.
● Coordinate with the Recruitment to develop and retain talent retention plans.
● Hands-on in HR, performance, and planning.
● Good team player.
● Data-oriented, excellent in problem-solving, analytical, and decision-making skills.
● Strong communication skills.
● Excellent in writing and verbal interactions, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
● Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
● Strong knowledge of Iran's employment and labor laws.
● Knowledge of MS Office, HRIS systems, and other technological tools.
● Skilled in performance management.