• Formulate and apply mathematical modeling to develop and interpret information that assists the business with decision-making.
• Discover areas of the customer experience and business that can be impacted by using AI and Machine Learning.
• Review historical fulfillment trends, research drivers and evaluate forecast results to identify the gaps and provide insight and recommendations to management on how to improve fulfillment processes, and decrease supply risks.
• Analyzing, optimizing and simplifying workflows.
• Innovate in order to create solutions for real-world business problems.
• Analyzing Fulfillment centers OKRs and goals to identify gaps (actual versus plan) and proposing solutions to meet targets.
• Research and analyze to identify the strength and weaknesses of operations, finding areas needing enhancement, developing and executing improvement projects.
• Identify, develop, evaluate and update new and existing FC processes and procedures to drive operational performance and improvement.
• Develop matrix relationships to involve process experts and conduct improvement activities using problem solving tools such as Lean, 6sigma, Kaizen, etc.
• Drive improvements in business performance related to fulfillment centers inventory level and resource/capacity utilization.
• Tracking and managing the effectiveness of the planning parameters to rationally adjust stock levels and to continuously improve the overall planning parameter process.
• Provide input to the business in developing inventory strategies on existing items.
• MS/BS in industrial engineering, computer science or other related fields.
• Knowledge of simulation techniques.
• Strong knowledge of various Data Science disciplines including descriptive analytics,
optimization, statistic models, and machine learning.
• Great ability to identify and translate business and customer needs into data science projects.
• Ability to deliver projects from start to end, such as idea generation, project definition,
implementation and deployment.
• Superior analytical skills with inquisitive mindset.
• Further back ground around forecasting models.
• Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies would be highly advantageous.
• Strong performance-driven mindset, self-responsibility and self-management skills.
• Proficiency in Python, MATLAB or R will be a plus.
• Proficiency in simulation techniques will be a plus.
• Self-Motivated, fast learner and result oriented.
• Strong communication skills - verbal and written in Persian and English.