Main responsibilities of the position are:
- To Planning Projects, develop and update the work breakdown structure, tasks, and deliverables, control cost, time and resources in order to continuously update the project plans.
- To prepare weekly reports to the boss and prepare project status & analytic reports about progress and delay in project level Follow the directions received, to create, control and maintain project documents and libraries.
- To track schedules and progress.
- To monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency to prepare other reports to the boss.
• Age between 25 to 40
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering or Management disciplines
• At least 4 years work experience related to performance assessment
• Familiarity with statistical methods and software
• Good communication
• Excellent analytical skills
• Familiarity with staff’s performance assessment models and procedures
• Familiarity with staff’s performance indicators
• Computer skills: expert with MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Founded on more than thirty years of experience ,Lovin furniture is manufacturing luxurious home furniture in a vast variety of products since 2014 .Lovin has put its best effort into deployment of technology ,Knowledge ,experience and creative ideas along with international proficiency of Turkish furniture experts to bring the feeling of life to your home.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.