• To execute System engineering in terms of measurement and monitoring the Capacity and Performance of the ITS systems and Applications, IT as well as ICT, on a national basis in order to ensure a high quality experience for the end user (internal and external customers.
• To execute System Engineering in the field of performance of ITS systems and applications, IT as well as ICT, at various levels of operation and initiating actions to improve the quality, availability and measurement of this area.
• To implement the Installation, configuration, utilization and maintenance of Monitoring solutions/tools including but not limited to Zabbix, Linux, Web server types, MariaDB, PHP.
• To implement System modelling for all ITS systems both on system and service level in order to radically increase the capability and reduce the time of trouble isolation, trouble finding and trouble shooting.
• To determinate of measurement points on systems based on performance, capacity and business requirement considering system model.
• To assimilate the performance of the ITS systems and applications, IT as well as ICT, in the overall network and analyze cross-systems impact with the various vendors present in the Irancell network.
• To identify KPI objectives of the ITS systems and applications, IT as well as ICT, as specified by the license and contractual terms and conditions and ensure SLA KPIs are met.
• To implement and develop an automated and effective measurement environment for ITS systems and applications, IT as well as ICT including the definition, refinement, selection and implementation of network performance tools, as applicable to the above named systems.
• To work across multiple technical domains, business teams and Managed Service’s vendors in order to ensure the end-to-end availability and stability of Business Critical Services at all times (24x7).
• To report regularly and comprehensively on the progress and activities of ITS systems and applications, IT as well as ICT, consolidated and vendor specific with focus on detecting Bottlenecks and recommending service enhancements.
• To ensure statistical accuracy in the various data collection packages from various OSS (Operation and Support System) elements and their north bound interfaces.
• To build up stats to perform trend analysis and trouble shoot areas of non-performance within the ITS systems and applications, IT as well as ICT environment.
• To raise and track performance and capacity issues/failures by analyzing ITS systems and applications, IT as well as ICT and recommending corrective actions.
• To implement Technical system survey with focus on system capabilities and limitations in the areas of Capacity & Performance to provide recommendations on capacity requirements & performance improvements.
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or related
• Fluent in English
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising others
Knowledge & Skill:
• Field related knowledge of ITU/ETSI /3GPP/IEEE standards
• Tele-traffic principles,
• GSM, GPRS, , 3G, HSPA, LTE,
• Telecom Protocols,
• IP systems and protocols.
• An understanding of the GSM Network.
• Self-motivated, logical thinker, problem solver.
• The ability to work under pressure with the least supervision.
• Service orientated with customer focus
• Understanding of International Telecommunications industry
• Business Appreciation
• VAS / IN Nodes & understanding of best of breed performance criteria