We are looking for a qualified People Data Analyst to join our team. The People Data Analyst will be working across a variety of data sources to ensure data quality, create metrics, build reports and dashboards to share insights with the business. They will also work with the HR team on a variety of analytics projects performing data analysis, generating insights, and collecting requirements for metric and survey design.
Ensure Data quality:
• Maintain HRIS data entry/integrity by creating and performing regular data audits
• Partner with the Total Rewards team to identify, correct, and prevent data quality issues
• Ensure overall system data accuracy and integrity
• Assist in review, testing and implementation of HRIS integrations and updates
• Analysis & Reporting
Extract data from people systems:
• Manipulate, transform, and clean raw data
• Analyze data and identifies trends & patterns
• Generate reports/queries, including writing, maintaining and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
• Assist in the development and implementation of standard dashboards, including the selection of appropriate metrics, translation of requirements and prioritization of requests
Support Process Improvement:
• Identify opportunities to streamline processes within HR systems and teams
• Continually review the reporting processes to ensure efficient delivery of data
Support Team Member Experience Measurement Strategy:
• Manage survey administration across the team member experience
• Assist with survey creation and analysis
• Assist with ad-hoc research requests and studies
• Assist with technical survey activities including front-end design and back-end dashboard creation
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Strong Problem-Solving Skills
• Organizational Skills
• Advanced Excel skills
• Prior HR Analytics and/or Consulting Experience a plus
• An analytical mindset: able to break down large problems, develop multiple approaches to solutions, and deliver data-driven insights
• Ability to make the complex simple, and explain data through stories
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven organization
• Proficiency in data modelling and data visualization (Power BI, Tableau, or similar) required
• Continuous curiosity and a knack for solving problems
• Obsession for details and organization
• Confident to dialogue and able to debate data discovery insights
• Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required in a math-related discipline is a plus
• Appropriate and on-time payment.
• Working with talented colleagues and interesting work environment.
• Supplementary health insurance.
• Generous loans to employees.
• On-site entertainments