Assure implementation of people initiatives and programs with key stakeholders and represent one leg of three-legged structure, the other two area service center for transactions and more specialist centers of excellence or expertise (CoE), which aims is to align people strategy much more closely with what the business needs. including:
• Act as an effective, and sought-after, sounding board and partner to the leadership of the both productions, factory and HR organizations, both in terms of day to day operations of the business but also the long-term strategic planning ensuring continued and future success.
• Provide ideas and challenge to management teams, thus acting as a catalyst for change.
• Advise management team on people issues, supported by robust measurement and evaluation.
• Be the expert and conduit on people challenges–especially talent, performance and change.
• Coach and develop business stakeholders’ leadership and management capabilities through collaboration, influencing tactics and team building initiatives.
• Identifies opportunities to provide people and business solutions that maximize ROI for the organization.
• Partner with local, and regional management teams to understand the key business drivers for the functions and support and accelerate the achievement of business goals and strategic direction.
• Build strong relationships with corporate people team colleagues to ensure understanding, effective delivery and ongoing improvement of people initiatives into the functions.
• Develop strategies and tactics with the assigned leadership teams to develop and maintain high levels of employee engagement and productivity.
• Design and implement change programs in partnership with the assigned leadership teams that support employees in engaging with the larger organizational change agenda and address specific requirements within the functions.
• Provide relevant and appropriate advice, coaching and guidance to business leaders and employees on a variety of people issues to ensure fair and consistent treatment and enable the various client groups to effectively deal with a changing business.
• Collaborate with other parts of HR to align their work with the business and to deliver seamless service.
Recruitment, Retention, Reward and Talent Management:
• Partner with line management and the Talent Management Centers of Excellence (CoE) to ensure the sourcing, incentivizing and reward of high caliber, qualified employees to achieve the business targets for each area, within budget.
• Leverage and work together with the CoEs (incl. Compensation & Benefits, People Services, Talent Acquisition and Development) to ensure relevant strategies are proposed/implemented.
• Lead and facilitate the succession and Talent Management planning process for the functions by partnering with the leadership teams and the CoEs to ensure talent reviews and succession planning programs are in place.
• Partner with People services teams in the regions to deliver exceptional HR process delivery and responsiveness and ensure compliance with country laws and company’s policies.
• Advises teams on actions necessary to support the business/functional team.
• Act as a trusted HR partner to managers throughout the employee’s life cycle, assisting with recruitment, performance management, career pathing, compensation and benefits, Talent Management & learning, and employees’ separation.
• Ensures succession and leadership development plans are in place to drive bench strength.
• Drives the culture and engagement agenda across groups/functions.
• Solid business acumen, Dairy, FMCG, CPG business preferred.
• Masters of people-related measurement and ensure that this is seen as an essential part of business measurement
• CIPD/SHRM qualification (or equivalent) preferred.
• Multiple years of business partner or generalist experience supporting Amol production organization.
• Experience of working in a global matrixed organization.
• Previous membership of functional leadership teams as a strategic business partner.
• Ability to understand business strategies and translate them into appropriate People goals, objectives and tactics.
• understand financial and operational business measures.
• Articulate and clear communicator in Farsi and English.
• Ability to represent HR initiatives and messages to all levels of management and employees
• Strong proven knowledge and skills in internal consulting, recruitment, organization development and change, performance management and succession planning.
• Ability to influence and attain credibility with leaders at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to deliver against plan and budget and follow through.
• Proven ability to manage change in a complex environment with a positive outlook.
• Excellent relationship building skills with a good understanding of different cultures and how to work with them to deliver results.
• Serves as a role model of ethical behavior by consistently confirming to the highest ethical standards and practices.
• A team player with a relentless desire to win.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and a creative mind.
• Fluency in English
The incumbent is required to work within a complex, multi-cultural, multi-location and continuously changing environment with multiple priorities.
• Supporting large organization of more than 5000 people and number of production managers.
• Liaison is required with many areas of the company.
• The incumbent is required to be proactive, priorities demands and make decisions based on business requirements and strategies