● Organize and maintain personnel records.
● Update internal databases.
● Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
● Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
● Calculate staff salaries based on recruitment orders.
● Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses, etc. with the assistance of a computer system.
● Calculate unused staff leaves at the end of the year.
● Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed.
● Respond to payroll-related inquiries and resolve concerns.
● Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics.
● At least 3 years of related experience.
● Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals.
● Having a solid knowledge of labor laws.
● Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software and databases.
● Good with numbers and can be trusted with sensitive information.
● Experience in complementary insurance and its procedures.
● Great communication skills.
● Good time management and organizational skills.
● Able to prioritize and multitask effectively.