• Keep patient appointments on schedule by validating eligibility; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule
• Register new patients and update existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal and financial information. Check in/out patients using electronic patient support data records
• Scan medical records into the system where applicable
• Maintain patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating insurance and personal financial information
• Comfort patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties; answering patients’ questions; and maintain the inventory of basic supplies
• Work directly with supply chain team to order medication and coordinate delivery.
• Ensure availability of treatment information by receiving, filing and retrieving patient records and mail quickly and completely
• Managing patient records in compliance with company and Ministry of Health guidelines
• Submit and document forms and medical records in a timely manner
• Ensure that work assignments and information gathered from day to day work is not shared with anyone
• Assist with incoming calls and create telephone notes and assist with scheduling and inquiries
• Support Patient Services team with other duties
• Verify insurance eligibility and assist with billing inquiries where applicable
• Perform other duties as assigned to support company's Mission, Vision and Values
• Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
• Minimum of 1 year in health education, patient navigation, and/or health clinic patient assistance field. Experience in the medical field and referral/patient navigation and/or billing/medical records is preferred
• Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Strong Customer Service skills, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Professionalism, Quality Focus
• Maintains high standards of privacy and confidentiality with regards to patient’s information
• Availability to travel 60% of the time including frequent out of town travels.
• Computer Knowledge : Microsoft Office
• Language: Intermediate Knowledge of English Language in reading and Writing.
Healthcare - Nursing
Healthcare - Nursing
To see more jobs that fit your career
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.