• Keep patient appointments on schedule by validating eligibility; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule.
• Register new patients and update existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal and financial information. Check in/out patients using electronic patient support data records.
• Scan medical records into the system where applicable.
• Maintain patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating insurance and personal financial information.
• Comfort patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties; answering patients’ questions; and maintain the inventory of basic supplies.
• Work directly with supply chain team to order medication and coordinate delivery
• Ensure availability of treatment information by receiving, filing and retrieving patient records and mail quickly and completely.
• Managing patient records in compliance with company and Ministry of Health guidelines.
• Submit and document forms and medical records in a timely manner.
• Ensure that work assignments and information gathered from day to day work is not shared with anyone.
• Assist with incoming calls and create telephone notes and assist with scheduling and inquiries.
• Support Patient Services team with other duties.
• Verify insurance eligibility and assist with billing inquiries where applicable.
• Perform other duties as assigned to support company's Mission, Vision and Values
- Education: Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in health Care: Nurse. Midwife.
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year in health education, patient navigation, and/or health clinic patient assistance field. Experience in the medical field and referral/patient navigation and/or billing/medical records is preferred.
- Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Strong Customer Service skills, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Professionalism, Quality Focus
- Maintains high standards of privacy and confidentiality with regards to patient’s information.
- Availability to travel 60% of the time including frequent out of town travels.
- Computer Knowledge : Microsoft Office.
Language: Intermediate Knowledge of English Language in reading and Writing.
Why are you a good candidate for this position?
Are you Nurse or Midwife?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Cobel Darou is a Leading private pharmaceutical company founded in 2002. Our main activities are registration, importation, manufacturing, distribution and sales & marketing. Our partners are several international pharmaceutical companies which are pioneers in the industry. Our main objective is to acquire the best talent and excel in their development.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching