1. Tracking market and sales trends; and analyzing collected data
2. Collecting and analyzing data of customer needs
3. Collecting and analyzing data of competitors
4. Identifying potential markets and factors affecting product demand
5. Identifying, developing, and evaluating sales and marketing strategies
6. Leading the sales and marketing team in order to achieve the assigned sales and marketing targets
7. Preparing and negotiating details of contracts (warranties, delivery date,) and payments with customers
8. Reporting to CEO
1. Master’s degree in business, marketing, or related fields
2. Minimum 7 years of related work experience
3. High level of English proficiency
4. Self-sufficient and skilled team player
5. Strong communication and negotiation skills
6. Superior problem solving skills
7. Hardworking and interested in working in a High-Tech challenging environment
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
PARSTRONIC was established in June 2015 by Ramin Amiri (an ex-fellow of General Motors, Delphi and Yaskawa all in the USA) and is paving the way to become the top manufacturer of Electronics in Middle East.
As of April 2018, Parstronic has about 20 employees and is expanding at a rapid pace.
Parstronic's first product is Integrated Elevator Control System which enjoys features superior than global competitors such as OTIS, Schindler, etc. Parstronic is also responsible for setting the standards for elevator and escalator industry in Iran under the supervision of "Iranian Ministry of Energy" and "Iranian National Standard Organization" in 2018-9.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.