Objective of the role: To sell jewelry products with special conditions to employees of organizations and companies.
List of responsibilities:
- Familiarity with organizational sales
- Examining the existing potentials and communication approach to sell the product
- Ability to negotiate organizationally
- Follow the organizational sales process in order to finalize it
- Monitoring the performance of corporate clients and reporting
- Establishing telephone conversations and visiting organizations in person.
Reporting to: CEO.
Length of Probation Period: 1 Month.
Travel requirements: Probability of travel.
Commission / Bonus / Benefits: Receipt of commission is more than 8 million Tomans .
University Qualifications: NO Meter.
Other certifications obtained: NO Meter.
Nature and length of previous experience: 3 years of experience in organizational sales.
- Ability to sell, negotiate and communicate skills
- Ability to persuade and attract potential customers
- Adequate knowledge about the process and stages of sales, especially organizational sales
- Ability to report (familiarity with office software and writing official emails)
- Intra-city travel and face-to-face visits to organizations.