• Assist in organizational design i.e. departmental structures, employee performance management system, IDPs, job profiles and levels of work •
• Facilitate change management process for all organizational change with regards to structure
• Assist in the development of the bamilo competency directory in line with business requirement
• Facilitate and coordinate job competency profiling for the organization
• Assist in the various development activities within HR and the business (Performance Management, Succession Planning and Career Development.)
• Manage HRIS
• Launch & Implementation of Induction program
• Enhance the employee value proposition to attract the best talent and become an employer of choice
• Co-ordinate, plan and implement learning activities including implementation, reporting and communication in accordance with the entire training cycle process
• Regular reporting on training and development activities
• Quality assurance management of training design, delivery and measurement
• Outsource training and manage suppliers
• Identify training needs for staff and liaise with groups to design IDP support individual performance agreement
• Provide effective learning solutions to implement staff development plans
At least BA / BSc degree in HR Sciences or equivalent
Minimum of 3 years General HR experience. E-commerce industry experience would be an advantage
• bamilo EPMS
• bamilo HR policies and procedure
Performance Management, OD, Training & Development, Remuneration, HRMS, Basic knowledge of Distribution industry
• Adherence to the bamilo Brand Values
• Customer Focus
• Integrity & Trust
• Understanding others
• Drive for Results
• Provide feedback
• Solution oriented
• Learning on Fly
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Bamilo Marketplace is a platform allowing a wide range of retailers, wholesalers, and distributors to sell online. Every seller manages its assortment, inventories and product information whilst Bamilo ensures logistics, marketing and order processing.
Bamilo team is highly entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and ambitious. We are working to revolutionize online shopping experience in Iran. We strive for excellence by having the most talented and dedicated employees. Our passion, service mindset and knowledge attract customers and suppliers to work us. We have an engaging working environment where employees can be creative and bring ideas to the management in order to develop our business.
With an expanding portfolio of products in various categories like electronics, fashion, home appliances, toys, books, games, and media, we are constantly in search of fresh talents to strengthen our team. So if you want to experience a challenging and dynamic environment, unlimited personal growth opportunities and cutting-edge technology then all you need to do is to apply!
500 employees or more
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.