● Analyze and evaluate current systems and structures.
● Discusses current systems with staff and observe systems at all levels of the organization.
● Direct clients towards a more efficient organization and develops solutions to organizational problems.
● Undertake and review work studies by analyzing existing and proposed methods and procedures such as administrative and clerical procedures.
● Record and analyze organizations' workflow charts, records, reports, manuals, and job descriptions.
● Prepare and recommend proposals to revise methods and procedures, alter work flows, redefine job functions and resolve organizational problems.
● Assist in implementing approved recommendations, issues revised instructions and procedure manuals and drafting other documentation.
● Review operating procedures and advises of departures from procedures and standards.
● A strong interest in business technology, start-ups, and entrepreneurial pursuits.
● Experience in project management, particularly in the Fintech industry.
● Proven ability to optimize processes, solve problems and analyze critical paths.
● International experience highly regarded.
● High-level interpersonal skills are a must.
● Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated.
● An adaptable and flexible attitude, allowing them to approach and solve a problem by examining it from different angles.