The role of the Business Intelligence Analyst\Developer is to help inform decision-making and solve business problems by converting data into information, selecting relevant data from data warehouses, manipulating large data sets, building decision models and facilitating insightful solutions to complex problems.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that the design and operation of the BI solutions are appropriate to meet the information and decision support requirements of the business.
- Liaise with business analyst to develop BI solutions
- Liaise with external IT support providers to ensure effective delivery of relevant services for BI solutions
- Ad hoc data analysis for internal users
- Analyze data to identify business problems and provide solutions
- Develop the appropriate solution, Reports or Cubes
- Support and maintain existing database and BI systems
- Implement changes to existing BI systems
- Maintain full documentation for BI solutions and related services together with associated communications documents
- Oracle Database (Advance)
- PL/SQL (Advance)
- ETL / ODI Tools
- Experience with Dimensional Data modelling