Operations process specialist role has a direct impact on the growth and optimization of the processes on Snapp Operations. This data-driven role calls for a rare combination of analytical thinking, operational prowess, and interpersonal ability to manage relationships with our different units.
• Analytics. Utilize data to understand processes and areas for improvement in our operations.
• Develop & Optimize Processes. Take big picture ideas and projects and break them into actionable steps with aggressive timelines for completion.
• Service Improvement. Pro-actively search for bugs and help pilot new features which could improve operational processes.
• Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
• Build, maintain, communicate, and present detailed reporting
• Present models, findings and insights to senior management
• Utilize data from a variety of sources to create a quality process that’s flexible enough to take in inputs but scalable enough to be run without significant bandwidth
• BA/MS degree in Industrial Engineering or similar field.
• Good knowledge and skill in BPM & BPMN
• At least 2 years of Project control/Management consulting (process mapping) or Start-up background with previous experience using data to optimize operational processes
• Excellent Excel skills required
• Strong skills in Microsoft software (PowerPoint, word &…)
• Fluent verbal and writing communication (English)
Do you have excellent skill in Microsoft excel ?
Do you have knowledge of BPM/BPMN?
Can you write precise technical reports in timely manner (English)?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Powered by a young and motivated team aiming to take Iran’s IT industry to the next level, Snapp has firmly established itself as the fastest growing start-up in Iran. We continue to look for young talent that wants to create a better tomorrow and positively impact people’s lifestyles.
We are honoured and proudly announce that Snapp is the first and largest ride-hailing service in Iran with over 14 million passengers and 300 thousand drivers within its fleet.
We continue to expand the team in order to reach our ambitious objectives! Hence, if you would like to be part of the best transportation solution in Iran, simply send your Resume.
500 employees or more
Transport & Logistics
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.