- Reporting, Planning & Budgeting:
o Preparing monthly and weekly financial reports for the management team
o Preparation of various financial analysis for management
o Participating in the preparation of annual operating and capital budgets
o Preparation of monthly actual vs. target financial reports
o Create timely and accurate reports and present them to the company's executives and senior management
- Participation in Business Planning preparation.
- Assisting in the development of long-term goals and strategic objectives.
- Recommending strategic alternatives and developing and maintaining operational plans.
- Participate in department’s goal setting activities and month-end and year-end close processes.
- Dashboards that provide reliable insights and visualization into performance relative to KPIs, projections, and historical performance.
- Planning of projects from the beginning and monitoring to the end point.
- Prepare and develop the schedule that presents the executing plan of the project using Microsoft project.
- Prepare weekly and monthly progress and reports.
- Prepare analytic reports about progress and delay in project/portfolio level and various management reports.
- Highlight to project team on issues causing delays to project completion.
- Ability to manage time and resources and juggle competing deadlines effectively.
- Fluent in English.
- Eager to achieve challenging targets.
- Interested in delegation and team working.
- Problem solving capability.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office and Especially in MS EXCEL, Microsoft Project, and Power BI.
- Self-Motivated, fast learner and result oriented.
- A commitment to learning - We want someone who seeks to deliver impact but also invests in themselves and others.
- At least one year of experience in related fields is necessary.
- Ideal range: maximum 29 Years Old.
- Programming skills in Python is a plus.