Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Manage day-to-day operations of Driver Engagement efforts to ensure key metrics are healthy and identify areas for improvement
• Pinpoint key segments of the driver community to build relationships and grow engagement
• Leverage multiple channels of feedback to identify ways to improve driver experience & business metrics
• Develop analytical frameworks, build models, and present findings to support the company in decision-making
• Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
• Build, maintain, communicate, and present detailed reporting at city-level, regional, and mega-regional levels
• Collaborate with other city and central operations teams, as well as marketing and product teams, to ensure that insights inform broader strategic initiatives.
• Manage communications with driver-partners while growing and improving quality of multiple driver engagement programs with intersecting goals and execution methods.
• Collaborate with City Teams, Marketing teams & others both locally and nationally on the rollout of new initiatives, policies, and ongoing program efforts.
• Create and use analytics tools to monitor and improve the partner experience across lines of business: support interactions, product rollout, communications, local operations, etc.
• Develop and measure the success of new driver-partner engagement tactics at scale
• Develop Loyalty programs in collaboration with Product to keep drivers engaged on to our platform
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree required
• 3-4+ years professional experience
• Demonstrated ability to navigate difficult conversations and aptitude for adapting communication style based on audience
• Community organizing, political engagement, or campaign experience is a plus
• Excellent Excel and data analysis skills, SQL is a plus
• Demonstrated leadership on projects and initiatives at your organization
• Attention to detail and comfort with ambiguity in an ever-changing environment
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
TAP30 is a fast growing peer to peer Tech Company connecting drivers and riders via mobile application. We work hard and we love what we do. We actually have fun at work, have a really cool office and learn new things every day. We work in transportation industry, enriching the lives of our drivers and customers
Transport & Logistics
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching