Operations Channel Manager is one of the most challenging and demanding roles within Operations department. The Channel Manager’s key responsibility at TAP30 is fleet acquisition and supply expansion; he does this through building a top sales team, constant performance improvement of team members and continuous optimization of unit cost. The output of his job directly impacts top-line and bottom-line of the company and the person has the opportunity to build a channel from scratch. The ideal candidate has minimum 3-4 years of managerial sales experience, is highly driven and motivated and has a hands-on attitude.
- Design and implement fundamental elements of the channel including incentive schemes, sales pitch, and setting up channel economics, account management processes, etc.
- Manage sales team on a daily basis to ensure meeting targets
- Prepare and execute quarterly sales plan
- Establish account management processes to optimize performance of key accounts
- Train and coach sales reps to achieve highest performance
- Design and create sales material enabling the team to deliver their pitch in a standardized way
- Face-to-face client visit and relationship management with key accounts
- Minimum BSc in related fields – MBA is a plus
- Minimum Experience Required: 4 Years
- Proficient in creating and delivering sales pitches
- Excellent communication and negotiation
- Analytical and structured mindset
- Strong business sense
- Experience in retail sales is a plus
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
TAP30 is a fast growing peer to peer Tech Company connecting drivers and riders via mobile application. We work hard and we love what we do. We actually have fun at work, have a really cool office and learn new things every day. We work in transportation industry, enriching the lives of our drivers and customers
500 employees or more
Transport & Logistics
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching