A leading private company, active in energy industry including oil and gas and power generation, with a remarkable growth over last years Gheshm
Posted 4 months ago
- Report to operation manager
- Supervise operations in shift to ensure that the facility is operating safely and properly.
- Check all equipment during the shift.
- Monitor safe work permits.
- Ensure proper process and equipment isolation.
- Coordinate scheduling of personnel and assignments.
- Confer with personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical or Petrochemical Engineering from a reputable university
- Minimum 5 years’ operating and/or engineering experience in oil and gas, power plant or wharf
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as shift supervisor in oil and gas, power plant or wharf
- Age: 27-37
- Gender: Male
- Deep knowledge of operation in oil and gas, power plant or wharf
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Behavioral competencies:
- Responsibility and accountability
- Managing people
- Highly developed interpersonal Skills
- Analytical thinking skill
- Result oriented
- Attention to detail
- Problems solving skills
- Location: Gheshm