- Manage the day-to-day operations of the installation, delivery and deployment of technical resources within area of responsibility.
- Meet goals for area of responsibility including analyzing and managing performance, utilizing escalation and exception paths, implementing processes and systems to report on current performance and make recommendations for improvement of service delivery.
- Deploy and manage consistent, structured and disciplined systems, policies, procedures and practices to ensure stable and quality product & service delivery consistent with company objectives and customer expectations.
- Maintain and enhance a strong customer service-oriented environment focused on problem prediction, detection and resolution. Oversee documentation of issue, action plan and outcome and distribution within area of responsibility.
- Monitor technician work activities & outcomes and proactively identify and remove barriers to meeting customer expectations. Work with technicians to ensure root cause is identified, action plans are developed and ensure follow-up on customer issue resolution. Escalate issues as appropriate.
- Ensure staffing is maintained consistent with customer delivery requirements by proactively monitoring labor data and taking appropriate corrective action as needed.
- Build bench strength and lead succession planning for area of responsibility by identifying, developing and promoting high potential talent and ensure that his/her direct reports are doing the same in their areas of responsibility.
- Actively and consistently recommend and support all efforts to improve, simplify, automate and enhance day to day operations and the customer experience within area of responsibility. Support all company initiatives aimed at performance and quality improvement such as, but not limited to,
- Lead team to work collaboratively across the organization to ensure a seamless transition of work activities to meet customer & company objectives.
- Effectively support the planning and tracking of projects, resource planning and allocation, task delegation to accomplish project goals and objectives, ensuring timely resolution of issues, using escalation as necessary, creation of ongoing status and evaluation reports, and reporting on employee performance within area of responsibility.
- Provide timely response to requests for information, reports and other operations data from functional departments.
- Achieve performance targets established by leadership for applicable Key Performance Indicators.
- Perform other duties as assigned by direct manager.
- Master Degree in field of IT, computer
- +8 years related working experiences
Accountability - Demonstrates an understanding of the link between one’s own job responsibilities and overall organizational goals and needs, and performs one’s job with the broader goals in mind. Looks beyond the requirements of one’s own job to offer suggestions for improvements of overall organization operations. Takes personal ownership in organization’s success.
Customer Focus - Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer. Considers the impact on the external customer when taking action, setting policies or carrying out one’s own job tasks. Looks for external trends that are likely to shape the wants and needs of customers in the near future. Looks for creative approaches to providing or improving services that may increase efficiency and decrease cost.
Decision Making - Makes good decisions using a combination of analysis, knowledge, experience, and judgment. Analyzes and distinguishes core problems by looking at the symptoms. Resolves key issues behind major problems in the short term while developing and executing long term solutions.
Manages Organizational Change - Facilitates change in the workplace and understands how change affects employees. Effectively manages change within the organization. Facilitates improved communication across the organization.
Results Focused - Demonstrates concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard of excellence, shows a passion for improving the delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement. Sets and maintains high performance standards for self and others that support organization’s strategic plan.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
BEHSA - MCI (Hamrah e Avval) Holding
Behsa Co. was established in 2017 aiming to provide suitable solutions & services of ICT to MCI Company.
Behsa is responsible for the IT solution/ operation of MCI proiects such as BSS (Business Support System) solution. As a high tech company, Behsa is always looking for young talent and highly skilled experts.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.