Operations Executive ( Freight Forwarding )
Experience Needed: 5 to 6 Years
• Career Level: Professional
• Arrangement of all shipments operation & documentation process (Sea, Air, Land)
• professional in FCL, LCL, FTL, LTL, Consolidation documents process
• Negotiate with Line, agents & customers on all required arrangements for loading & documents process
• Ensuring coordination for shipments
• Take responsibility for the shipment from its origin country until the shipment is delivered in destination customs.
• Review and sign off shipping documents while ensuring completeness and accuracy.
• Notify consignees, or customers of the arrival of shipments, and arrange for delivery.
• following each step incl documents and invoice, pre-alerts of BLs, and etc.
• Ensure compliance with import/export regulations for all equipment and materials
• Review and approve and follow up the documents, processes and controls of freight payment and audit system and ensure all documents, processes and controls are updated.
• Obtaining, checking and preparing documentation to meet customs and insurance requirements, packing specifications, and compliance with overseas countries' regulations and fiscal administrations & rules.
• Advise clients on transportation and payment methods.
• Prepare bills of lading, invoices, and other shipping documents.
• Dynamic, committed, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good Knowledge of Shipping Documents (B/L, Manifest, Invoice, Switch documents, ...)
• The ability to work under pressure
• Eager to work as a team member
• Innovative & sociable
• Being creative flexible, ability to communicate with the people in / out the company easily and perfectly
• Reporting to Operation Manager
Job Requirements :
-Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field
-5-6 years of experience in freight forwarding field
-Fluent in English Language
-Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
-knowledge in shipping software
- Professional in all shipping types; sea, air & land
- professional in documentation of both export & import
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn and adapt to change.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
- Superb negotiation capabilities.
- Must be team oriented and results focused.
- Strong Oral Communication Skills, Superb with Deadlines, Decisive, Advanced.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities, Professional, Thorough, Detail-Oriented, Ability to Process the Big-Picture Items.
- Ability to identify issues and areas for improvement through analysis.
- Ability to manage both internal and customer relationships.
- Team orientated, with strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.