AFC is currently looking for an operation executive to join their team at their Tehran office. The operation executive’s duties revolve around coordinating imports and exports, also maintaining communication with customers and suppliers, both verbally and via email. As a front liner the operation executive is expected to maintain and develop relations with costumers through consistent contact and update on each case.
- Managing and archiving the records.
- Handling operational tasks
- Maintaining the communication with agents overseas. (Both verbally and via email.)
- Assisting managers and implementing their decisions.
- Following up on assigned cases and updating the clients constantly
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Fluency in English both verbal and written
- Ability to handle multitasks and work efficiently under pressure
- Handling customer inquiries and quotations (Correspondence with Agents).
- Well organizing, communication and follow up skills
- Comprehensive skills in Microsoft office.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, committed and synthetic character
- Professional Appearance
- Familiar with Knowledge of logistics and transportation operations.