We in the operations team seek to maintain and maintain the services provided to our customers so that they have a faster and safer experience. If you are enthusiastic and interested in providing this mission and looking for multiple learning experiences, we are waiting for you!
● Experience with DevOps/SRE, systems engineering, and build/release/deployment automation.
● Expertise in key skills (Scalability, Reliability, and Observability).
● Excellent understanding of microservices and Cloud technologies.
● Experience with containerization and Docker.
● 1 to 3 years of experience in orchestration tools such as Kubernetes and service support and maintenance.
● Thorough understanding and experience with centralized configuration management, and orchestration technologies, such as Ansible, Chef, and Puppet.
● Familiarity with CI/CD tools and deployment processes such as (Jenkins or Gitlab or Azure DevOps).
● Strong understanding of Linux system administration.
● Experience with programming or scripting languages, such as PowerShell, Bash, C#, and Python.
● Experience with web servers such as Nginx or Apache or IIS.
● Expertise with monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana, and ELK).
● Familiarity with virtualization technologies.
● Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively across multiple technical teams.
● Self-learning and research skills (the ability to find an answer to a question or a solution to a problem).
● Strong documentation and reporting skills.