In this role, you will be in charge of planning, execution, and monitoring of stand-alone and integrated offline marketing activities and campaigns.
● Build relationships with external partners who directly affect the offline marketing team's performance.
● Manage and monitor the success and efficiency of all field activities.
● Hold or participate in all external and internal events.
● Travel to other provinces to do on-site visits of offline AD spots, and close deals with ad agencies.
● Monitor agencies’ activities to print and distribute ad artwork on the exact media according to the contract with the agency.
● Do AB tests, analyze, and improve offline campaign ideas.
● Plan and execute BTL offline campaigns.
● Initiate and execute all activities required in sponsorship events.
● Prepare final reports of an offline campaign and give recommendations for improvement.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to tailor messages in relation to the audience at hand and to present even the most complex messages in clear, simple, and convincing terms.
● Eagerness to make data-driven decisions coupled with planning and a strong analytical mind.
● Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to work under the pressure of deadlines and targets.
● Demonstrated calmness under stressful situations and in occasions of uncertainty.
● Outstanding listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
● Charisma and ability to form strong and long-lasting relationships both internally and externally on behalf of the company
● Strong time and project management skills.
● Hands-on to find alternatives and ability to search for suitable solutions offline.